Saturday, June 02, 2012

Jormungand - Episode 8


This is me trying to understand the episode.

Was it just me, or did the episode move at such a fast pace that everything seemed over in an instant? To be honest, I barely understood what happened. I knew that the episode was about the selling of UAVs and that Koko and Madam Tolokhovsky were competing to see who could get buyers. And like in all episodes, Koko ends up coming out on top in the end, although I really had no idea how she did it. I'm assuming it's something about the need to act and be deceptive in the business of arms dealing, something Madam Tolokhovsky was familiar with, which is why she was the only one (?) who caught on to Koko's plans. However, she still ended up being outsmarted.

So, yeah, I don't really have any more thoughts other than that short paragraph. The episode itself was entertaining, but it was too fast for my liking. The next episode seems like it'll be the start of a new arc given the "Phase 1" in the title. I wonder where this new arc will take place. Africa and Europe have already been visited, so I'm going to guess either the Americas or Asia (excluding Japan). Hopefully the future episodes will tone down the speed of the story a bit. I mean, there's already a second season announced, so why the rush?

0 comments:

Post a Comment