Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kill Me Baby - Dropped

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

I'm sorry, I just can't take this anymore. The show has become an utter pain to review. I can't even think of anything to blog about even after I spent quite some time thinking about it. It's just that there's nothing really going on in every episode; there's only random gags that I don't find amusing. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way. Even though I'm going to stop reviewing this series, I'll continue watching it for a few more episodes to see how bad it's going to get.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe yeah, nothing much happens in it, really... I mean, I like it, but I can see why it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. It's mostly just a boke/tsukkomi routine, and the cast is simply too small. Maybe this'd be better if it the episodes were actually just shorts like Morita-san wa Mukuchi. It'd fit the 4koma nature of the series better.

    ReplyDelete