Thursday, October 04, 2012

Zetsuen no Tempest - Preview


An interesting synopsis is all it takes for me to consider watching an anime. While good artwork, talented seiyū, and amount of hype also factor into my decision, the three together still fail to outweigh the importance of the synopsis. And with Zetsuen no Tempest, I find the premise to sound really interesting. A mystery-based story filled with action and psychological drama is what I'm expecting from this show, and I really hope it doesn't disappoint. The trio of Hanazawa Kana, Sawashiro Miyuki, and Mizuki Nana, which I greatly approve of, are sure to have many seiyū fanatics hooked already. I'm going to go ahead and predict that this will be one of the better shows this season simply because shows of its genres usually bode well with the general audience. Now, let's hope the first episode lives up to my expectations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment