Saturday, January 21, 2012

Highschool of the Dead - Preview


Back when Highschool of the Dead (shortened to HotD) was airing, I had thoughts about watching it. It isn't until now that I've decided to do so. I've read the manga already (which is apparently stalled at Chapter 30, unless it's just not scanlated by anyone) so I more or less know the story. What'll be interesting to see is if 12 episodes are going to be able to cover all the currently scanlated chapters and, if they are, how will the lack of source material be dealt with (assuming the adaption is faithful). Zombies and survival against all odds have never really been my preferred genres of entertainment when it came to anime, but I'm willing to give HotD a try given its massive popularity. Time to jump on the bandwagon and enjoy the ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment