Friday, January 20, 2012

Amagami SS+ - Episode 3


It's funny how both their faces have barely changed, even after all those years

Junichi, you disappoint me. Seriously, how lame and perverted can you get? Although Rihoko is not one of my favorite Amagami girls, I still feel bad for her given that she spent years upon years with that pathetic excuse for a main character. The sad part is that she doesn't even notice the true motives behind his actions. Right now, I think Rihoko's lucky that she isn't in a relationship with Junichi. Who knows what will happen to her if she were?

For those who watched the first season, there is only but one question running through their minds right now: will Rihoko end up getting "friendzoned" again? Judging by this episode, the chances of that happening are quite high. No visible progress has been made yet and it looks like she'll be forcefully snatched away from Junichi by that random guy in their class. Unless Junichi heard her confession (well, at least that's what it looked like to me), another unfortunate ending for Rihoko might be on the horizon.

Even if Junichi saves Rihoko from Mr. I Will Find Two or Three Girlfriends before I Graduate, I still don't think anything will happen between them, barring any coincidental "accidents" that results in the two of them ending up in an awkward position. And with Miya in the house, Junichi, and especially Rihoko, will not be able to act according their desires. I'm guessing there's just going to be a nice dinner with some bonding time afterwards; and maybe a bath scene since this is a series targeted at males. Unless Miya is somehow removed from the picture (e.g. she goes to hang out with Sae and Ai), I don't see anything "interesting" happening.

To be honest, I really want the Rihoko arc to end. I don't really like her character and would much rather skip to the Ai arc. With that being said, a part of me is still looking forward to seeing whether she gets "friendzoned" again or not. It's a good thing that this arc ends next week since it'd be hard for me to sit through little to no progress if there were four episodes. Ganbatte, Rihoko!

0 comments:

Post a Comment