Monday, July 02, 2012

Sakamichi no Apollon - Dropped

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

>Series finished airing
>Only reviewed up to Episode 5

Yeah, I think it's been quite obvious for some time that I wouldn't be able to catch up with this series. I attempted to blog about too many shows for the Spring season so I don't think it's surprising that I've fallen behind on at least one series. While Sakamichi Apollon was quite good, having to edit Sankarea on the same day and catch up on other series that I was behind on over the weekend caused the show to fall into my backlog. It just got to the point where I fell too far back that I gave up on trying to catch up. This announcement should've been made earlier but... yeah, now it's official. Sorry to those who were following my reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment