Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kami-sama no Memo-chou - Episode 11


ohithere, can i haz some Angel Fix?

Episode Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5/5)

I liked this episode. Well, at least I think I did. Not sure if it's because I pity J.C. Staff's lack of success when it comes to LN adaptions or because it was actually interesting. Back to the episode at hand, the plot twist turns out to be less of a twist (don't want to spoil anything but I'm not even sure if that makes sense) which is relieving, in a way. And because of this, two cases are merged into one mystery, with the crazy, glasses-wearing scientist seemingly behind everything. It's hard to imagine that J.C. Staff will wrap things up well in the next and final episode but I'll just have to see. Story-wise, I'm looking forward to it.

Summary incomplete. Please check back later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment