Friday, September 16, 2011

THE iDOLM@STER - Episode 11


Chihaya has a younger brother!?

Episode Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (4/5)

Oh, damn. I couldn't stand to watch Miki get turned down like that. Though I know he didn't do this on purpose, I blame the producer for trying to talk to Miki while in the middle of an important phone call, thus, giving her false hope. If I based the episode on this fact alone, it would drop down to a 3/5, but that is not the case. Aside from the horrible turn of events, this episode was quite good as more information on Chihaya's life is revealed. On top of that, we finally get some "real" idol work as the girls prepare for a live performance. It was nice to see the preparations being presented realistically, with problems like exams and lack of natural talent not being ignored. I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out from here, with Miki seemingly dropping out of the performance at the last minute (her presence will definitely be missed, for me at least). I hope that she shows up and gives an "in your face" performance that will shock both Ritsuko and the producer. Can't wait for next week's episode!

Originally, I didn't want to put anything here due to my discontent with the episode. But after further consideration, I guess I'll just put up links to the insert song and ED for those that want them:

Insert Song
Name: 笑って!(Waratte)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSU0Dq7pkdM

Ending Song
Name: START!!
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw4AvZscgBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment