Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Blog

After two years of using Blogger as my primary blogging service, I have decided to switch to WordPress for a variety of reasons, the main one being my familiarity with it after having recently used it for professional purposes.

And so, if you would kindly update your bookmarks to point to http://jeffreysama.wordpress.com, I'd highly appreciate it.

Thank you to all those who have continued to support me by reading my anime reviews. I hope you will continue to do so in the future. Upon reaching my WordPress blog, please have a look at the "Hello World" sticky for further information about the move and the new blog format for 2013 and onward.

Lastly, I wish everyone a Happy New Year.
Jeffrey-sama

Note: I will be finishing up my review backlog before fully moving over to WordPress so expect to see some more posts (particularly, Jormungand 23+24 and the rest of SAO) in the near future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment