Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kami-sama no Memo-chou - Episode 12


A cryptic love letter?

Episode Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (4/5)

Well, I've got to hand it to J.C. Staff; they didn't totally kill this adaption thanks to this decent episode. Although I felt the whole episode itself was slightly rushed, the touching ending made up for it. It's good to know that everything is solved and that Ayaka ended up surviving that fall. I especially liked it when Alice toyed with Hakamizaka and caused him to suffer, knowing full well that an angel would not be coming to take him away. Overall, the whole show has been a bunch of ups and downs; good first and last episodes with mixed feelings in between. Would I like a season two? Probably not. Would I mind one? No, and I'll probably end up watching, too, since I already finished this one. The ending was a bit of a cliffhanger with Ayaka waking up so a season two is by all means possible.

Summary incomplete. Please check back later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment